Nature’s Sady range:
A gift from Mother Nature brought to you by Nature’s Sady
Multi-purpose cleaning products that literally grows on trees! Our cleaning range has been inspired by mother earth from a tree called Sapindus Mukorossi. This natural wonder is commonly known as “soapnuts”.
Soapnuts have been used for centuries in places such as India and China and we are excited to bring this natural wonder to benefit Australia! When soapnuts are immersed in water, the outer shell releases natural saponins, a rich and 100% natural cleaning agent. Providing you and your family with a safe, environmental and efficient multi-purpose cleaning alternative.
“Soapnuts” are not actually nuts, they are derived from a berry, and the name has been formed due to their appearance being similar to that of a nut. They are not part of the nut family.
Nature’s Sady Range
Soapnuts • Powders • 100% Essential oil blends • Linen Sprays • Multi-purpose sprays
WHAT CAN SOAPNUTS BE USED FOR?
- Laundry - these are excellent for cleaning laundry, leaving laundry clean and beautifully soft. Sopanuts don’t require a softener to be added, they are recommended for cloth nappy washing, and people with skin sensitivities
- Dishwashing - excellent for dish cleaning. They be used in the dishwasher, from pre soaking dishes and hand washing dishes
- Multipurpose - to clean just about anything! Bench tops (stone/laminate/wood), windows, mirrors, floors (wooden and tiles), jewellery, removing rust, pet cleaning, pesticide control, car interior, as well as a traditional Indian hair conditioner, the list goes on.....
Instructions and handy hints come with your purchase to help you benefits from these amazing “soapnuts”
BENEFITS OF USING NATURE’S SADY ECO CLEANING RANGE
- 100% natural products with no nasty chemicals
- They do not pollute or harm and rivers and seas
- After use can be usefully reused as grey water to reduce water consumption on your garden and can be used in septic tanks
- Soapnuts are an excellent environmentally friendly choice as they can then be disposed either in the compost bin, or straight on the garden
- Recyclable product packaging used
- Ideal for cloth nappy washing
- Hypo-allergenic making it ideal for people with skin sensitivities including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Ideal for all aged types from newborn to the elderly
- No soap residue from soapnuts or powder
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal properties
- Nature’s Sady product range is multi-purpose for both in and outside the home, replacing a large variety of cleaning products in your cupboards.
- Soapnuts make an economical choice at approximately 10 cents a wash as the same soapnuts can be used in 2-5 consecutive loads.
- Soapnuts life shelf is endless, providing they are kept in a sealed bag, stored in a dry area, and are not exposed to water before use.
- We offer a variety of sized products including bulk items at discounted prices
- Soapnuts and our washing powder are great for travelling as you have all your cleaning needs in the one product.
- Nature’s Sady donates 10 cents from every purchase is donated to Camp Quality to help children and their families who are living with cancer